Re: [pdt-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi,

+1 from me. Thoughts? PDT.incubator reactivation?

Composer became the same thing for php, like bower for JS. And bower toolkit will be part of JSDT since mars (CQ still pending) ;)

Gossi, see also official eclipse GSoC2015 wiki page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064