Re: [pdt-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hello,

I have an idea for a GSOC project, which I already posted on the PEX Group, so some of you might already know about this. I would like to contribute the Composer Plugin to PDT. As the request on PEX looks still pending, as PEX contributors need to agree, take it with that grain of salt.

All Information about this idea: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pdt-extensions-platform/Bnh8ugkp0wc

I'm posting this here already because I think this is whole process is in a hurry.

P.S. What would be the next steps (given this idea gets an ok)

gossi