I just rebased and fixed couple issues.
Can we release it as part of PDT 3.4.0 ?
+48 795 996 064
On 13 Oct 2014 at 02:13:01, Dawid PakuÅa (zulus@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
here is an initial patch 
1. I converted html to markdown (some issues have to be fixed
2. Pages that was not connected to anything, was removed. This was
documentation for Zend Studio features (like Semantic Analysis).
After that documentation size is 2.2MB !!!
3. Whole documentation is no longer flat (see
4. Based on this structure, maven will generate IPHPContextsIds
class, helpContexts.xml and toc.xml
5. Everything is done while maven clean install via ant and
6. CSS is very similar to Github Atom markdown preview plugin.
I hope you like it ;)
1. Mylyn wikitext sometimes generate mailformed html code
2. Some pages have wrong markdown code
3. We are using mylyn snapshots, due this issue 
Maybe someone know better EPL friendly MarkdownToHTML