Re: [pdt-dev] pdt-dev Digest, Vol 93, Issue 4

I am having trouble installing PDT. I get the following errors:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
 Software being installed: PHP Development Tools (PDT) (org.eclipse.php.feature.group
 Missing requirement: PHP Development Tools (PDT) (org.eclipse.php.feature.group requires 'org.eclipse.dltk.core.feature.group 5.0.0' but it could not be found

I am using Juno and I have tried reloading the available software sites solution I saw in the list archive.

Any help is appreciated,