Re: [pdt-dev] 3.3.1, 3.3.2 and mars release

Hi,

I’m 100% agree with often releases.

But we still have to announce our participation before M4 with version declared in PMI (number, type, project plan…)  [1]. Each version update have to be also announced. I'm going to ask PMC when (if) I'll be formally accepted as a project lead.

So, can we prepare our initial plan for Mars release?
From my side I want continue performance and memory consumption improvements, especially #438091 [2], #438087 [3], #438100 [4] + some tweaks for DLTK
Besides on my todo / investigate / wish list are also:
#369635 [5] - I’ll create another thread for this on our (spam)list soon ;)
#443473 [6], #440965 [7], #438097 [8]

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064