From: Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 18 września 2014 at 09:15:01
To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject:  Re: [pdt-dev] Upload on save feature

I see.
However, my question was how you imagine this implemented in PDT. Where do you see configurations and actions plugged into the existing UI.

Kaloyan

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Netbeans have a feature called "remote project" I prefer naming it “deploy"

It’s possible to deploy files in background via (ftp/sftp/fps):
1. Incrementaly (after each save operation or any other modification on file like rename, delete...)
2. On demand (RPM on dir and select upload)

It’s also possible to download concrete dir (RPM on dir in project explorer -> download).
Their implementation has several limitation like only one remote server per project, but in general this functionality is simple.

--
Dawid Pakuła