Re: [pdt-dev] time for new project lead

Hi all,

Kaloyan Raev clarified me all my concerns (thank a lot!), so if everybody agree, I can be a volunteer.

--
Dawid Pakula

On 11 September 2014 at 20:51:17, Jacek Pospychała (jacek.pospychala@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Dear PDT Team,
as you know, recently I've been only marginally involved in PDT developments. Since the project is quite healthy with active two committers (Dawid and Kaloyan) and some contributors (i.e. Michał, but others too), I feel no longer in "lead" position. Thus I'm looking for a volunteer (probably those most involved) willing to take over the little bureaucratic burden and most of all, take PDT in the new exciting directions.
Any candidates?

Jacek