From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] DLTK in Luna RC4
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings folks.

We noticed that DTLK updated their aggregation file only just this week to point at their 5.1 bits. Too late, I'm afraid to make it into the RC4 build (which currently includes their 2013 "5.0" bits) and EPP packages.

Which Luna projects consume DLTK? (PDT and who else?)

Have you been testing on DLTK 5.1?

Are you good-to-go with DTLK 5.0?

What are our options?

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation