Re: [pdt-dev] preliminary Eclipse PHP package

On 18/12/2013 7:50 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:

I guess we now need to build the list of all potential plugins that would end in this plugin browser. Then we can start experimenting with the browser design so it fits to the complexity of the list we have.

I think you will want to use Marketplace and (perhaps) the Marketplace client for this. Ian Skerrett can help.

You could potentially create a separate marketplace for PDT extensions, for example.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top