From: Jacek PospychaÅa Jacek PospychaÅa
Reply: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17 grudnia 2013 at 20:27:04
To: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [pdt-dev] preliminary Eclipse PHP package
we're looking at having a PHP package on www.eclipse.org/downloads
page for Luna release (June 2014): a downloadable and executable
Eclipse preconfigured exclusively for PHP devs.

There's an initial package available for testing, so if there's
anybody willing to give it a try and share their feedback, please go

and look for Eclipse PHP product package, e.g. direct link to
currently latest build #30:

pdt-dev mailing list