Re: [pdt-dev] Building PDT

hi Patrik,
yest this the best place to discuss PDT development.
Another good place is PDT extenders group forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/pdt-extensions-platform

We have a following guide for contributors:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Contributing (and wiki if you havent seen
yet, at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT)
It explains how to really quickly build PDT and how to get it's source
code right in Eclipse.
There's also an almost-minimal list of PDT plugins (the psf file) you need.
In most cases you won't need to build pdt mylyn and help plugin.

If you're planning to contribute back your changes, you'd be best
starting off from our gerrit repository, which will then make it dead
easy for us to consume your improvements.

cheers

Jacek