Re: [pdt-dev] Eclipse RC3 - Autocomplete

No autocomplete when trying it on a clean workspace.
I forgot to mention that this is being tested on Linux 64bit (ubuntu).

I'll try to install only current eclipse 4.3rc3 (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php

DLTK5.0 from this repo:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/dltk-nightly/lastStableBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.dltk.releng/build/update.site/target/site/

PDT3.2 from:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/3.2-nightly

And check it again on a clean workspace.