Re: [pdt-dev] Eclipse RC3 - Autocomplete

Please double-check that you have PDT 3.2.0 and DLTK 5.0.0 installed
in your Kepler 4.3 RC3 from repository

What you describe was happening with PDT 3.2 and DLTK 4, although this
should not be the case any more.
As far as I can see, the other repository which is available by
default in Kepler 4.3 RC3
(http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler) still has old version of
DLTK, so it's most likely that you got an old DLTK version from there.

To see what you have installed now, click Help->About Eclipse, then
Installation Details.