Re: [pdt-dev] pdt 3.1.2 on 22 februari

hi,
PDT 3.1.2 was released on Feb 22, aligned to Eclipse Juno Service
Release 2 (SR2).
The team is currently working on PDT 3.2, which release is planned for
June 26, this year, together with Eclipse Kepler release.

Below is the list of bugs fixed in 3.1.2:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=4549143&resolution=FIXED&classification=Tools&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&product=PDT&target_milestone=3.1.2

201108 [TypeInferencer] Code assist in foreach for classes implementing Iterator
390810 Update version to 3.1.2
390885 Release tagging in source
391432 Implement phpTreeContentProvider extension point
391359 Add support for {inheritdoc}
390596 php4 executable will not run
390599 Cannot Remove php.ini setting
390594 Execution Environments dialog won't see php4 executable
392286 i don't no
392290 no intall
393039 Improved typed array codeassist
392172 Support debug mode in ZendServer6
393228 templates show in codeassist when completing a type field
389037 New project wizard should have an option to select templates
from available PHP facets
391460 added redis extension to language model
394385 Method return type binding based on method arguments values
393226 Improved move resources action
393253 automaticly added use statements are placed on the wrong position
395368 Enable PHP content assist inside strings
395448 Namespace cotent-assist in strings shows up after '\' but not
on Ctrl+Space
394468 Use statements gets inserted between class comments and class declaration
396037 Ctrl+S in "Compare with each other" view opens an empty
confirmation dialog
396683 incorrect indentation of an array closing parentheses
396784 Browser section does not react on debugger selection
396424 Key binding conflict for Ctrl + Shift + Z
396436 Juno nightly builds are compiling against Kepler