Re: [pdt-dev] Develope pdt extension

As I remember, I dropped "IBuildpathEntry.isContainerEntry()" method today.
It was kind ofÂredundant.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Dawid PakuÅa <dawid.pakula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Czesc ;)

Sorry for my english and thank you for your reply.
I want (have to) write some tests for pdt-eg Core-Plugin validators (without this, extending its like a lottery).
I was trying to use existing pdt test suite. At begin I want to use PHP54ErrorReportingTest but I each time I see in surefire report:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.dltk.core.IBuildpathEntry.isContainerEntry()Z
at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.language.LanguageModelInitializer.enableLanguageModelFor(LanguageModelInitializer.java:181)
at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.project.PHPNature.configure(PHPNature.java:158)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.NatureManager$1.run(NatureManager.java:144)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.NatureManager.configureNature(NatureManager.java:159)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.NatureManager.configureNatures(NatureManager.java:205)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.basicSetDescription(Project.java:102)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.setDescription(Project.java:1349)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.setDescription(Project.java:1378)
at org.eclipse.php.core.tests.errors.PHP54ErrorReportingTests.setUpSuite(PHP54ErrorReportingTests.java:59)
at org.eclipse.php.core.tests.errors.PHP54ErrorReportingTests$3.setUp(PHP54ErrorReportingTests.java:140)

Dawid PakuÅaÂ
+48 795 996 064