[pdt-dev] Heads-up: ArchiveFolder.getElementInfo(monitor) overridden method removed

Hi PDT Developers,

I've just removed that method, as it suddenly started to cause NPE in tests.

Those lines were added in the following commit:

However, it doesn't look correct, as that method should return non-null, base implementation works correctly, but overridden method doesn't.
I have no idea why it was introduced in a first place, so please check how my change affects your code.