[pdt-dev] Some discussion on target platforms

Hi.

I am still experimenting with shipping binaries via maven (apache httpd with php-handler, as well as php-cli). However I am wondering if there is any platform I am missing and that should be included.

At the moment I am planning to support
- windows 32bit
- windows 64bit
- linux, i386 32bit
- linux amd64
- macosx i386
- macosx amd64
- macosx ppc
- macosx ppc64
At least that is the basic support of the maven-nar-plugin. What platforms do you else require? Are there any additional platforms you are already using pdt on?

@Jacek: First solution for the server would be your favorite "one-click-install-me-xampp" :-)

Greetings and thx for your feedback
Martins

Back to the top