Re: [pdt-dev] PDT Sources

Hi Jacek,
Stephan said that it is not a pdt bug,seems like a Zen-Coding bug.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephan,
can you open bug in PDT bugzilla for this docblock issue?
I'll have a look at it.

Jacek

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Stephan Hochdörfer [S.Hochdoerfer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 July 2012 09:43
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT Sources

Hi Jacek,

as I just figured out the annoying bugs when c&p code are fixed in the
latest 3.1.1 version or at least seem to work for me again. But I am
hitting another problem right now when editing a docblock comment. When
I enter a text (e.g. @param) and hit the tab key the text is converted
into an HTML element (<@param></@param>) which for me is not appropriate.

Thanks for documentation part, I guess this will help me with the next
steps.

Best regards, Stephan Hochdörfer