Re: [pdt-dev] plugin developed in java for PHP

Hi,

Sorry. Let me be more clear.

I have a plugin written in Java, which works fine with eclipse Java EE
IDE.

I installed the plugin in eclipse PHP, this i downloaded from the below link
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-php-developers/galileosr2  -- eclipse-php-galileo-SR1-win32
...Here my plugin works fine.

I installed the plugin in another eclipse PHP that is available in the below link. But here the plugin does not load at all and there are no errors (i started eclipse in -consolelog mode)
http://www.zend.com/en/community/pdt/downloads -- eclipse-php-3.0.2.v20120611144-Win32

By saying install, i place my plugin jar in to the plugin folder.