Re: [pdt-dev] PDT Sources

Hi Stefan,

i'm not sure what source files you are missing exactly, but after a fresh checkout of the PDT sources you need to manually generate the parser classes (someone correct me if i'm wrong ;) ).

Go to org.eclipse.php.core/Resources/parserTools. You'll find a build.xml, which you can Right-Click -> Run as  -> Ant Build.

This should download the jflex parser generator and generate a couple of Java classes in side PDT core.

regards

-robert