[pdt-dev] write a plugin for php

Hi,

I want to write a plugin for PHP files, which will do some specific task for me. From my plugin, i want to get the php class/script details and do some manipulation with that.
For a java file we do this final IWorkingCopyManager manager = JavaUI.getWorkingCopyManager()
and from the open editor, we get the ICompilationUnit object and from that we get all the methods,fields etc present in that java file.

How can i do the same kind of thing for a PHP file.

Can anyone please help...
Thanks in advance!!

Back to the top