Re: [pdt-dev] Roadmap for PDT

PDT 3.0 has been released sooner this year, and we expect another drop around March 2012 (as part of SR-2).

Downloads are available here: http://eclipse.org/pdt/downloads

Roy

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Gr?ndler
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 3:05 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] Roadmap for PDT

Hi,

is there a roadmap for the PDT development? I couldn't find anything on the website.

My plugins currently depend on commits from PDT upstream, so it would be great if i knew when
i can expect those changes to be released. Right now, the installation procedure for my plugins
is somewhat confusing, and i can't run automated tests because they pull the dependencies from
the indigo updatesite.

Will there be a maintenance release for Indigo, or will the next release be shipped with the next eclipse version?

regards

-robert

Back to the top