Re: [pdt-dev] Initialize buildpath and project structure in new project wizard

Hi Krzysztof,

at which point in your wizard is this code executed?

cheers

-robert

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Krzysztof Maziarz <krzysztof.maziarz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Robert,

For me the following piece of code works fine:

IScriptProject scriptProject = DLTKCore.create(project.getProject());
if (scriptProject != null) {
       List<IBuildpathEntry> entries = new LinkedList<IBuildpathEntry>();

       IPath yiiFrameworkPath = new
Path("org.eclipse.dltk.core.environment.localEnvironment/:",this.getFrameworkLocation());

       IBuildpathEntry entry = DLTKCore.newBuiltinEntry(yiiFrameworkPath, new
IAccessRule[0], new IBuildpathAttribute[0], new IPath[0], new IPath[0],
                       false, true);
       entries.add(entry);

       try {
               BuildPathUtils.addEntriesToBuildPath(scriptProject, entries);
       } catch (ModelException e) {
               YiiBundle.logError(e.getMessage(), e);
       }
}