Re: [pdt-dev] Install latest nightly from hudson

thanks very much,I will try it soon!

2011/9/10 Sergio Martín Morillas <smartinmorillas@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Zhao, perhaps it's a proxy problem?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson#Accessing_the_Internet_using_Proxy

According to this page, the shell environment variables are set for
the Hudson build user.

I've seen other projects using SetProxy task Ant to configure the
proxy in the build.xml [1]

I have written an untested patch (attached) for

/org.eclipse.pdt/plugins/org.eclipse.php.core/Resources/parserTools/jflex/build.xml

Hope that helps to fix the problem.

[1]
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.osee/trunk/releng/org.eclipse.osee.server.releng/build.xml