From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gautam Dev
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:17 PM
To: pdt-dev
Subject: [pdt-dev] Get the PHP class in eclipse plug-in

Hi,

I have an eclipse plug-in for Java which can generate code with the fields from any class.

This is described in detail here http://fast-code.sourceforge.net/templates.htm.

I want to do the same thing with PHP. Can you tell me how to get the PHP class in an eclipse plug-in

and then get all the fields in it?

Thanks,

--Gautam

Back to the top