Re: [pdt-dev] html formatter

Hi,
I'm not sure if this email will get through, but I've run into a similar issue. In my case, it was a css file that we had inserted php code into.
To reproduce, take any properly formatted css file, rename to .php, insert <?php echo 'this';?> and hit ctrl + i. It will turn into a mess.
Maybe there can be an option for the parser to ignore stuff outside php code?
Thanks,
Mike