Re: [pdt-dev] Index Non-PHP Sourcefiles

I think you need ask this question in dltk group,after debugging,I think the DLTK indexer only can visit ISourceModule

after debugging,I think you can do this by adding *.xml/*.Yaml to php content type,but ModuleDeclaration is empty,as your another question,we can not get ISourceModule from PhpIndexingVisitor,so you still can not visit the XML/Yaml config files:(