Re: [pdt-dev] org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.semanticHighlighting extension

excuse my ignorance, the patch wasn't applied correctly...

it's working fine now, thanks!

-robert

On 27.06.11 14:46, 赵忠伟 wrote:
did you see my attachment,looks much the same?
but I did not add the instanceof judement,I will add it now,lol
if (o instanceof AbstractSemanticHighlighting) {

}