From: Jeffrey Carver [mailto:opensourcesurvey@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:39 AM
To: 'pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Participation Requested: Survey about Open-Source Software
Development

Hi,

Drs. Jeffrey Carver, Rosanna Guadagno, Debra McCallum, and Mr. Amiangshu
Bosu,  University of Alabama, and Dr. Lorin Hochstein, University of
Southern California, are conducting a survey of open-source software
developers. This survey seeks to understand how developers on distributed,
virtual teams, like open-source projects, interact with each other to
accomplish their tasks. You must be at least 19 years of age to complete the
survey. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

If you are actively participating as a developer, please consider completing
our survey.

Here is the link to the survey:   http://goo.gl/HQnux

We apologize for inconvenience and if you receive multiple copies of this
email. This survey has been approved by The University of Alabama IRB board.

Thanks,

Dr. Jeffrey Carver
Assistant Professor
University of Alabama