From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Gr?ndler
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:59 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] compile jflex grammar

Hi,

i'm trying to extend the php editor to support a templating language (twig).

There's a smarty plugin which does something similar:

http://code.google.com/p/smartypdt/

The authors have manipulated the .jflex grammar PDT uses to generate the
parser/tokenizer.

However, the skeleton files of in DevTools don't compile against the
current jflex version (1.4.3).

Anyone knows how to compile those .jflex files with a recent version of
jflex?

If not, is the old version (1.2.2) of jflex available somewhere in the
PDT repository? It seems the
binary isn't available anymore on the jflex page for that version.

regards

-robert