[pdt-dev] questions regarding "Extending PDT 2.2" : requestor and visitor

Hello,

I want to improve the ctrl+click in Eclipse PDT for my own PHP framework. I use the Requestor and the Visitor described in the following document (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Extending_PDT_2.2#CTRL_.2B_click), what is the difference between this two classes ? what is the role of the PhpIndexingVisitorExtension object and the role of the PHPSourceElementRequestorExtension ?
Thanks in advance.

Laurie

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you

Back to the top