[pdt-dev] M7 build opens WSDL files in external editor

Hello,

Is anyone else seeing an issue where M7 opens WSDL files in an external text editor versus the internal editor?  I just installed M7 on Win32 today and am experiencing the issue.  Been using PDT daily since around version 0.6, figured I could contribute some level of prerelease testing prior to 2.2 release.

I did not try installing one of the other M7 builds, like SOA, to see if it worked in there.

-Jeff

Back to the top