From: "Robert Gründler" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:41:44 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] Extending the project wizard

Hi again,

the DLTK team recommended me to have a look at the TCL Project Creation
wizard, however, it simply
extends the dltk project wizard, which means i would need to implement
the Project wizard for the framework
completely by scratch, plus re-implement the functionality the php
project wizard provides right now.

Are there any plans for the near future to implement either the
wizard-extension points or the solution
recommended by Konstantin using the facet project framework?

best

-robert