[pdt-dev] XDebug, remote debug and Eclipse editor file path

Hi,

I get a little problem with PHP debugging with X-Debug. I thnik it's related to path mapping or something like that.

I have installed PDT on Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede and the Firefox add-on to enable/disable debugging from the status bar.

It works fine, except one thing, when it entered debug on Eclipse, it opens the editor with the absolute path of the file and not with the path relative to the project where the file is located.

I can debug, but setting new breakpoints during debug set them on the system file (absolute path) and not in the corresponding project file. Moreover, with this problem, I could have the same file opened twice in Eclipse: one that I opened with a path relative to its containing project, one opened by the debug with an absolute system path.

Any idea for a solution?

Thanks.

Stephane

Details of the configuration.
Eclise Ganymede 3.4 on Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope 9.04 with Firefox 3.0.13 with Xdebug helper addon 0.3.1

xdebug.ini:
zend_extension=/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/xdebug.so

xdebug.remote_enable=On
xdebug.remote_host="localhost"
xdebug.remote_port=9000
xdebug.remote_handler="dbgp"
xdebug.remote_mode=req
xdebug.idekey=ECLIPSE_XDEBUG

project path:
/media/data/Workspace/MyApp

url and apache alias config (http://localhost/MyApp)
Alias /MyApp "/media/data/Workspace/MyApp/www"

<Directory /media/data/Workspace/MyApp>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    Order Deny,Allow
    Allow from All