Re: [pdt-dev] Handling of user libraries

I guess this should work this way:

1. StandardScriptBuilder, which is also a build participant runs first (always), and builds model elements for every build path entry (verify that your library is a part of the buildpath)

2. Your build participant runs after model for all build path entries is built, so you are able to "see" all PHP elements of a project & its dependencies.