Re: [Dltk-dev] Re: [pdt-dev] Use of PHPMixinModel

Hi Roy,

thanks for the hint. We intend to implement a global preference page for the php framework, where
the user can add different versions of the framework, and set one of them as the default. Pretty much like
the "Installed JREs" mechanism for java.

So each project has a preference page where the default framework version is selected, but can be overridden
by selecting a different one from the global list.

Anyway, i tried the tip you posted, but neither the buildpathContainerInitializer nor the buildPathContainerPage
ever gets created.

So far our nature simply implemented IProjectNature, so i tried to extend ScriptNature instead, which didn't make any difference.

Any hint what i'm missing out here ?

thanks !

Roy Ganor schrieb:
You should also add an extension to buildpathContainerPage, so users
will be able to add it through the Project properties -> Buildpath ->

id=" org.eclipse.php.myframework.CONTAINER">
class=" org.eclipse.php.myframework.ui.MyFrameworkLibrary"
id=" org.eclipse.php.myframework.MyFramework"
name="My Framework"