Re: [pdt-dev] php EPP replaces the all-in-one package at Eclipse

Hi,

These are great news! Kudos to all of us :)
As a small note I can add that installing PHP executables with
debugger into EPP package is as easy as:

1. Help->Install New Software
2. Add new update site: http://downloads.zend.com/pdt
3. Choose debugger feature.
4. Press Finish.