[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Re: resolving PDT build issues
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:42:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=kyyierXGP6hOmD4qjtLIf7i2CFLN2HkxuBlND/6YTheCFqnsHvAeNQtwFEmFg3225g KhR4vTSEvXo1SOzN3jEJ/gIvNa5ot7mP5qI4qSfQNtwWp2wAxmVAjLb/VxFwQpYkXarO 43dNY5bjWrQQYaJdTBv+fm8GLbvx4GZUKFsMk=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090320)
2. To fix .HEAD, you either need to tag your sources and put those tags
in the .map file, or, if you want to continue to build from HEAD, then:
1. Galileo's so-called "BuckyBuilder" shouldn't be trying to repack our
jars. IMHO that's a flaw in their process, not ours.
Michael Spector wrote:
We need your help in resolving PDT build issues. See the bug:
To summarize the issues:
1. A lot of "tampered Jar" problems while running P2 director of
Galileo package builder.
2. PDT features have versions named ".HEAD".
Do you have an idea what needs to be fixed there?
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena