Re: [pdt-dev] official release of maintenance for PDT 2.0

It's May 1, 9am GMT+2. I don't see PDT 2.0.1 yet:

http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/?project=&showAll=0&showMax=5&sortBy=date

Do we need a respin? Problem promoting it?

Dave Kelsey wrote:

+1 from me also for this.

Thanks

Dave Kelsey

pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 30/04/2009 05:31:05:

 > Thanks Nick!
 >
 > Since the last 4 integration builds of PDT 2.0.1 are identical, i.e.
 > nothing has been changed lately I think that we can say that people were
 > playing with it enough.
 >
 > +1 for promotion,
 > If there are no errors on this build we will promote it on April 30,
 > around 17:00 (GMT+2)

/
/

/Unless stated otherwise above:
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU/