[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AW: [pdt-dev] official release of maintenance for PDT 2.0
- From: Kirchner Mark <Kirchner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:07:56 +0200
- Accept-language: de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcnIFngo0D62i2ePTMOqcGvSDJw5TAAAMV2Q
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] official release of maintenance for PDT 2.0
> After all, the maintenance branch is only for urgent bug fixes,
Slightly off-topic, but I have to take the opportunity:
Since "urgent" seems to be equal to "none at all" during the last 3 months (or so), I consider this "only urgent bug fixes"-constraint a bit problematic: All the "nice" fixes (e.g. code-completion) seem to happen in the 2.1-branch only, which is Eclipse 3.5 only, which I won't be able to use in a production environment.
So, a pretty-please to the devs: Since Eclipse 3.4 is the current/stable/production-ready release, please consider backporting not only the "urgent" fixes but at least also the "it's really ugly without them" ones.