Re: [pdt-dev] How to make PDT-Eclipse use Sun-JDK instead of GCJ

Wow, crusty. Wouldn't it be easier to just set a spam filter or mail rule to redirect unwanted mail to trash than to forward unwanted mail back to sender? Bad karma, man.

Robert Kajic wrote:
I have attempted to unsubscribe from this mailing list several times,
without success. I want you to remove me from the list immediately. If I am not removed I will set up an forward for all your messages back to the list.

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top