[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with Eclipse + IcedTea/OpenJDK (was Re: [pdt-dev] How to install 'org.eclipse.php_feature')
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 02:35:30 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=oGRgkxZtf9Ffncane2YtJh0Nzj1/bBIxknzZDOkFRmG7wbW93RenVh1lObebWtSUFi NXsuUnA+VZz/3cSoc356IzZ/1LAa4oZPZJn1uLYiNmvsTlaxkF61MGiaBJdRy7fRiXKH 0N3EPNeraJ+4sPpUrNTpG33OJiS0VYXIXKv/s=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090320)
I use Sum's Java as well. Some java apps don't work well with the
IcedTea - Fedora'a GCJ java.
What doesn't work? Have you reported bugs? The Fedora folks are pretty
responsive to issues, if you raise them. I've been using IcedTea 1.4
(OpenJDK6) in Fedora 10 since October and have had no noteworthy issues.
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena