Problems with Eclipse + IcedTea/OpenJDK (was Re: [pdt-dev] How to install 'org.eclipse.php_feature')

I use Sum's Java as well. Some java apps don't work well with the IcedTea - Fedora'a GCJ java.

What doesn't work? Have you reported bugs? The Fedora folks are pretty responsive to issues, if you raise them. I've been using IcedTea 1.4 (OpenJDK6) in Fedora 10 since October and have had no noteworthy issues.

Cheers,

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top