Cheers,
Parag

Winston Churchill  - "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Parag,

The Zend all in one package includes the debugger and php binaries where the Eclipse package doesn’t.

Regards,

- Roy

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Parag Kalra
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:48 PM

To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] Trouble running PDT - HelloWorld program

Hello Roy et All,

I guess I have already downloaded all-in-one PDT version of Eclipse. I am using the following version:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/pdt/downloads/drops/2.0.0/R200812290607/pdt-all-in-one-linux-gtk-2.0.0GA.tar.gz

I believe the version you want me to download is same as above. If thats the case then I believe I should have ZEND debuger present.

In that case could someone help me debug the issue and configure the ZEND debugger.

Cheers,
Parag,