Re: [pdt-dev] optimizie eclipse pdt

Roy,

I'm actually using Version: 3.4.0. Should I downgrade?

-Mon

From: Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx>
To: mlp_folder@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:49:55 PM
Subject: RE: [pdt-dev] optimizie eclipse pdt

“… I’ve been using eclipse long ago”  - Have you tried Eclipse PDT 2.0?

“… PDT 2.0 was designed based on principles different to those of Eclipse PDT 1.0. For example, different techniques were used to model workspace projects. PDT 2.0 now uses an indexing and caching mechanism for improved performance and experience with code assist and navigation.

http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/release-notes/pdt2_0.php

Happy PDT-ing!

Roy