Re: [pdt-dev] Question about debug.daemon plugin.

The only reason for that IIRC was eliminating the need to load the PHP
stuff (debug plug-in has a dependency with PHP core) on startup. I
don't understand why it's being done in PHPDebugPlugin instead of
DaemonPlugin, I think the listeners startup code can be moved there.