From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim Kremens
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:03 AM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] Extending PDT to support custom html tags and
attributes

Hi all,

Just got PDT 2.0 - looks great!

My company is looking to extend PDT to handle custom html tags and
attributes.

I found another interesting post on this topic
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dltk-dev/msg01061.html), but in
that case the poster was adding functionality on top of the core
language support.  Here we want to modify the underlying language
support.

In my dream world, some class somewhere would just point to a DTD that
we could modify.  But I haven't been able to find anything like that
in the source...

Can anyone point me to some resources, or perhaps some insight about
how to go about this task?

Thanks!

Jim Kremens