Re: [pdt-dev] Milestone release plan

Great! :)

Roy Ganor wrote:

Hi All,

As you probably know we will deliver Eclipse PDT 2.0 milestone 1 next Monday.

My suggestion is to deliver an integration build on this Wednesday 29/10 (and tag it if we will need to have hot fix). This integration will be tested and promoted to the upcoming millstone.

This means that all assigned issues targeted to M1 should be fixed till Wednesday.

This is our first public release to Ganymede, let’s do our best to make it the best PHP plugin ;).

- Roy