On Sun, 12 Oct 2008, Nick Boldt wrote:

To: Keith Roberts <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>

You'll get emails if you cc: yourself and subsequent replies do as well -- but some people only reply to the newsgroup, not Reply All.

I recommend using something like Thunderbird to subscribe to the newsgroup(s) that interest you; it can filter All/Unread, sort/search for subject/sender/to/cc, and be set to store messages offline. Then, when your subscribed newsgroups get traffic, you'll see immediately that there are new posts. Highly recommended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird

Nick

Keith Roberts wrote:
Thanks for that Nick. I have bookmarked the Eclipse newsgroup page for further reference.

I do have an Eclipse Bugzilla account. If I post to the eclipse newsgroups will I get automatic notification of replies by email from that particular newsgroup?

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts.