On Sun, 12 Oct 2008, Nick Boldt wrote:

To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nick Boldt <codeslave@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, this is the PHP Dev Tools project developers mailing list, but it's for
developer discussion.

For support, see the newsgroup:

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Keith Roberts <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm looking for the list to ask questions on about using and configuring
PDT in Eclipse Workbench. Is this the right list please? The php-dev list
does not exist.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

The mind of the prudent is ever getting knowledge, and the
eear of the wise is ever seeking, inquiring for and craving
knowledge. Pr. 18:15 Amp

Where will you spend Eternity?

TMDA [http://tmda.net]
pdt-dev mailing list