[pdt-dev] Fwd: STAN Administrator: Open Source License

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Beck <christoph@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: STAN Administrator: Open Source License
To: Seva Lapsha <seva.lapsha@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Seva,

I just saw this on the PDT mailing list:

But, honestly, I would be surprised it someone would define the *main* goal
of the project's team as solving bugs :)

It can be useful for sure for beginners who is going to adopt PDT, but
... can it be useful for solving bugs? :-)

Obviously, the everlasting pain of fixing bugs can only be stopped by preventing
new ones...

Anyway, to ease your offer to the team, I'm attaching a 30-day key which you
may want to pass over to the pdt committers, so they can try STAN out of the
box, without fiddling around with their node ids.

Best regards,
Christoph

Christoph Beck wrote:
Hello Seva,

It's our pleasure to support the Eclipse PDT project!

To issue licenses to you (and other PDT committers), we need your node id, which you get via CTRL+ALT+SHIFT-I from within STAN'd Eclipse. Get STAN from from http://update.stan4j.com/ide via update manager (or p2). If you register at stan4j.com, we'll issue a trial license to you, so you can start using STAN immediately.

Regarding the free licenses: We'd like to issue free one-year license subscriptions to you and other interested PDT committers. We usually ask for placing a STAN logo and link on your project web site during the license period. You may choose a logo from http://logo.stan4j.com/ . This is all we're asking for. Hope that's OK...

Now, in order to keep the administrative effort low, let's proceed as follows:
- You send us the names and node ids of your developers
- We send you the license keys and
- You place the STAN logo on your project site

Cheers,
Christoph Beck

Seva Lapsha wrote:
This is an enquiry e-mail via http://stan4j.com from:
Seva Lapsha <seva.lapsha@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello!

We are interested to acquire an Open Source license of your wonderful product!

Our project Eclipse PDT (http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/)

All the needed information about the project is available at the provided URL.

Thanks in advance!

--
Odysseus Software GmbH
Hallgartenstraße 37

+49 (0)69 465853
info@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.odysseus.de

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Beck, Oliver Stuhr
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 46601

product=STAN
version=1
features=java,ide
user=PDT Committer
type=trial
expiry=10/19/08
signature=302D0215009188842AE0F98EDDB112626D6AAA4DE1E9D5D5AF021451FF1F35BD51B41F1CF896BF96B59FE6B2E8A63B

product=STAN
version=1
features=java,ide
user=PDT Committer
type=trial
expiry=10/19/08
signature=302D0215009188842AE0F98EDDB112626D6AAA4DE1E9D5D5AF021451FF1F35BD51B41F1CF896BF96B59FE6B2E8A63B

Back to the top